Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The cross I must bear...


This is a picture of Bill (and my poor parents) unloading an organ that Bill purchased off Craiglist last week. For those of you keeping track, this is the THIRD organ in our possession. Ask me how happy I was about that purchase!

To his credit, Bill just wanted this organ for parts. It has been dismantled. Some parts will be added to his big pipe organ, some went into the garbage, and some of the wood will be crafted into other items later. He even re-used the organ bench. It's currently the basement entertainment center.

Not surprisingly, both TJ and Sam were really excited to see more organ parts come into the house. I did not take that as a good sign. I seem to be surrounded by miniature Bills.

I did warn Bill that if he tried to bring a fourth organ into the house, there would be plenty of room for it, as his wife would have moved out....

No comments: