Saturday, September 5, 2009

Walking 101 by Nolan

Step One: Spot Mommy across the kitchen and begin carefully walking toward her.


Step Two: Stay focused! Laughing, crying, or getting excited can cause loss of balance!


Step Three: Eyes on the Prize.


Step Four: Reach goal (Mommy) and burst into tears so that she understands you are in desperate need of some goldfish crackers.


He's walking more everyday! I can't wait until he stops crawling. I won't miss the hand prints all over my wood floor.

Quick funny story from today: I went to Kohl's last night after the boys were in bed and bought TJ a new pair of tennis shoes. While he and Sam were eating breakfast this morning, I got the box out so TJ could take a look at them. I pulled out one shoe and set it on the counter. Both TJ and Sam were oohing and ahhing over the shoe (they are both easy to please with new clothing items). I pulled out the second shoe and set it next to the first. Sam shrieks, "Look, TJ! Mama bought you TWO SHOES!"

No comments: