Monday, February 23, 2009

Milestones

Each of the boys have accomplished some things in the past week.

**TJ has gotten up a couple different times to use the bathroom, and he has not gotten Bill or I up to observe. I never understood why he would walk past the bathroom, come and get one of us, and then simply want us to observe him until he got back in bed. I guess he just didn't want to be alone in the dark. I'm actually sort of sad he's doing this on his own. He's definitely getting to be a big boy. Now, if he would just set the toilet seat down gently when he's done, instead of dropping it, perhaps I could sleep through his night ventures.

**Sam has sat on the potty chair a couple of times in the past few days without crying or trembling in fear. He has not actually used the potty chair yet, but just having him sit on it calmly is progress. I really want him potty trained, so I hope he surprises me and uses it soon!

**Nolan, age 10 months, 22 days, finally got a tooth today. He's been really miserable for the past 2 days. I hope he perks up tomorrow. Unless, of course, the other bottom tooth is following closely behind. We'll see. He's wearing his teething necklace and seems to get some relief from his Teething Tablets, but he's still not himself.

No comments: