Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 Months Old

Yes, another month has zipped by. Nolan is now only two months away from his first birthday. I can't believe how fast the months have gone by.

He still shows zero interest in crawling, but I have seen him on all fours twice (I think these were accidents). He is getting very interested in big people food and happily eats his baby food while his brothers eat their lunch. He also has supper when we do. I find he doesn't cry when he is sitting in his Bumbo on the table. I guess he wants to feel like he's a part of things. He is just starting to enjoy Honey Nut Cheerios, and has also munched on tiny pieces of bread.

I am really, really, REALLY tired of his 3-6 month clothing, but he is simply too small for the next size. And I hate to buy more 3-6 month clothing because I keep reminding myself he could have a growth spurt at any time.

Here are lots of pictures of him!

The 'official' 10-month picture:

Dinnertime:


Here is his in his Johnny Jump-Up. He is too small to jump in it. He tends to slowly spin in circles by pivoting on one foot. He isn't too fond of this contraption yet, but will put up with it if I am within eyesight:
He loves to stick out his tongue:

He loves to play in the laundry basket, although he usually prefers to be in there without the clothes!

This is how I found him napping yesterday. He is sleeping incognito!

1 comment:

Mrs. Russ-a-lee said...

TEN months? How did that happen! Where has the time gone? What? It can't be! At any rate he is suuuuuuuuper cute!!!!!! Love the nap picture! So sweet! Your doing a great job mommy!!!!