Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Eight Month Pictures--- two months late...









I took Nolan to JC Penney's in December to get his pictures taken. Most people don't do 8-month portraits. Maybe I'm starting a new trend, or (more likely), it's hard to get the third child in for portraits!

Anyway, I didn't buy a whole bunch, but I did purchase several different poses. I just couldn't decide. He's too cute. I think he would have smiled more had the photographer not been terrifying to him (she invaded his personal space and over-did the baby talk).

Sorry it took me two months to get these scanned in. I had to bring them to Brianna, since I don't own a scanner. If they are really tiny on your screen, I apologize. They were gigantic at first, and I think I shrank them too much. Oh well--you get the general idea, anyway!

No comments: