Friday, February 13, 2009

Cutest Baby

I entered Nolan in Regis & Kelly's cutest baby contest. I know I am prejudiced, but I really think Nolan is a beautiful baby. However, I will freely admit that he doesn't photograph well. He is so wiggly and doesn't hold his expressions long. Either that, or I am a crummy photographer.

I borrowed my Dad's new camera (it was a spur of the moment purchase he made, and it's a REALLY nice camera). In fact, he didn't even want to lend it to me overnight. Whatever--I persevered. ha! I must've taken 50 pictures and really wasn't thrilled with any of them.

I finally cropped this one (to remove some of the clutter from the background) and submitted it. We'll see what happens. I'd love to be in the top 5 and get him some money for college! I am not even asking for the grand prize. 5th place (and a $25,000 scholarship) is plenty!

No comments: