Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

I helped out at TJ's Halloween party at school last week Friday. I believe it is the only party I am able to help out at this school year. I just have to put this in writing. When I walked into his classroom, TJ's face lit up and he ran across the room to give me a hug. Six or seven years from now, I suspect he will probably ignore me...

I got the best compliment shortly after I arrived in his class. One of TJ's friends said, "TJ, is that your mom or your sister?" I could have hugged him!

TJ thoroughly enjoyed Halloween this year. He loved trick-or-treating. It was so helpful that we were out on Saturday night. He had a good night's sleep and was ready to go. Last year, we were out on a Friday night and he could hardly keep his eyes open.

Sam loved trick-or-treating too. He really didn't care much about the candy. He told me he had enough after about 4 houses. What Sam enjoyed was checking out the candles inside pumpkins. I had to drag him off of more than one porch because he was spending way too much time studying candles.

Nolan enjoyed collecting the candy and charmed everyone. But he got tired quickly and had to be carried most of the way. I had brought a stroller along, but Sam plunked himself in that. I had informed Bill that he had to come and help me this year, and I was so thankful he was there.

Here are my boys with Amanda's little girl, Charlotte:

No comments: