Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nolan

Nolan has been full of it lately. The things he says just crack me up.

This morning I was undressing him to put him in the bathtub. I rubbed his chubby tummy and asked him what was in there. "My hot cookie" was his reply (that's what my boys still call Pop Tarts). I said, "Oh? Your cereal isn't in your tummy?" "Nope. That's in my belly button."

After his bath, Bill lifted a cold, protesting Nolan out of the tub, laid him in the hallway and started dressing him. Nolan continued fussing and loudly informed us, "I don't WANT to take a bath!". Sweetie, bath time is over. Your complaints are a little late.

Nolan gets apple juice with his breakfast every morning. Right now, we have Mott's Natural Apple Juice. I think it's really tasty, but the boys don't seem to like it very much. It's also a bit darker than regular apple juice. It looks more like cider. I poured some in Nolan's cup the other morning. He picked up the cup and said in pure disgust, "Hey! You gave me coffee!!"

No comments: