Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bedtime

I always check on the boys before I go to bed. I have to laugh at how different they are.

TJ: TJ always has his sheets and blankets pushed down to the foot of his bunk. He refuses to cover up with them. He says they are 'scary'. I have given up trying to explain why his bedding isn't scary. He will only cover himself up with a fleece duck blanket that was given to me at one of my baby showers. Thankfully, it's a pretty big blanket.

Sam: Sam is always asleep on his back. He often has a small Beanie Baby kitty perched on his shoulder while he sleeps. He loves his kitties. His blankets are neatly tucked in around him, up to his shoulders. I guess his bedding isn't scary.

Nolan: Oh, Nolan. The other night I peeked in his crib and couldn't find him. He was curled up, sound asleep UNDER his pillow. I'm not sure how much oxygen he was getting under there. And it doesn't matter how many blankets I put in there, he winds up on top of them and is always shivering. He's getting a big boy bedroom for Christmas. I have to figure out how to tuck him in tightly enough so he stays warm.

No comments: