Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sam

My parents got some new furniture last weekend. A tall bookcase, one end table (the one hasn't arrived yet), and a short bookcase. It's very nice furniture and completely changes how the living room looks. Sam walked in the living room Monday morning and said in amazement, "Grandma! You got two new candles!" He did not notice ANY of the new furniture. My mom had to play a game of Hot and Cold with him before he noticed the end table.

That same day, Sam observed my sister's dog Mia as she played with my mom's dog Toby. Sam commented, "Mia is a mutt meadle." My mom wasn't sure if she had heard him correctly. Awhile later, Sam said it again. "Mia is a mutt meadle." My mom asked him what a 'mutt meadle' was. Sam calmly said, "I don't know. I will learn it in kindergarten."

No comments: