Saturday, November 13, 2010

TJ

TJ turns 7 next week. I would imagine it is marked on all of your calendars, as it is a national holiday (at least, TJ seems to think it is). I did not intend to have a party for TJ with his friends yet this year. I was considering letting TJ do something like that next year.

But TJ had other ideas. He was in the midst of inviting friends over for a sleepover when I finally convinced him that he doesn't get to plan parties without his parent's permission. We reached a compromise. He invited 3 friends to come home with him after school on Friday. We are going to go see "Megamind" the movie, eat pizza and cake, and then the boys are leaving before bedtime.

TJ was satisfied with this compromise and is very excited. So far, though, only one child is coming. I haven't heard from the parents of the other two. For TJ's sake, I hope they can come.

No comments: