Sunday, March 11, 2012

Who do you think you are?

Yesterday, we took the boys, along with Clark, to Playworld. We were supposed to go last weekend, but neither TJ or I were feeling that great, so we postponed it until yesterday.

The boys had a great time. It was so neat watching Sam climb and play with the other boys. In the past, he simply stayed on ground level and watched everyone else have fun. He still won't go down the giant inflatable slides, but he did everything else.

Nolan was a tiny bit more hesitant than his big brothers, but he still had a great time. He had to keep coming and 'checking in' with me, though. At one point, he needed a break, so he came and sat on my lap. I'm not even sure what the two of us were chatting about, but I made the comment, "I said so, because I'm the boss."

Nolan immediately responded with, "You're not the boss. God is."

Okay, now how does one argue with that???

No comments: