Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some visual proof

Due to a tragic incident in which firewood fell on our vacuum (don't ask...), we have been borrowing my mom's vacuum each week, while Bill debates what he wants to purchase for our new vacuum. I will provide some input, but since he is the primary vacuumer (and the reason our former vacuum is deceased), I will let him make the final decision.

Yesterday, my mom's vacuum was visiting. Sam apparently really likes her vacuum. I snapped several pictures of him studying one of the attachments (it's a Simplicity canister vacuum, and it has quite a few attachments). Sam was so absorbed in trying to figure out the vacuum that he never noticed I had my phone inches from his face and was busy taking pictures. Look at these and you can tell he's just like his Dad:


The other day, Sam came into my bedroom and he looked like he was on a mission. He headed straight into my closet. Thinking he was looking for Katie or Willoughby, I asked, "Are you looking for the cats?"

Sam shot me a 'look' and said, "No! I'm checking the vents. What else would I be doing?"

No comments: