Saturday, August 13, 2011

An Ax-i-dent

Nolan has made tremendous progress with potty training in the past several days. I think he has only had one wetting accident in the past four or five days (bowel movements are another story, so we won't talk about that...). Nolan has even been dry overnight for four night straight!! It's wonderful! He's been holding it and telling us when he has to go, which is a huge improvement over us dragging him to the bathroom every 45 minutes.

This afternoon, after another successful trip to the bathroom, Nolan told me that he wanted to let Grandma know he hadn't had any 'ax-i-dents' all day. I told him I was sure that Grandma would be proud of him. Nolan looked thoughtful for a minute and then said, "You know, if I went potty on the floor, that would be a bad ax-i-dent. You wouldn't be too happy."

Smart boy.

No comments: