Sunday, October 25, 2009

Post Family Farm





Last weekend, we made our annual pilgrimage to Post Family Farm where we were joined by the Milanowski family. It's not much of a pilgrimage, actually, since it takes less than 15 minutes to get there, but anyway...

The boys had a great time. It was cold, but the ground was dry, which I always appreciate while trudging through the pumpkin patch. I think Sam managed to trip over every pumpkin vine he came across. I know why...he was too busy studying their elaborate sprinkler system to notice where the vines were. Sam also chickened out on riding the pumpkin train. Even Nolan and cousin Audrey were game to try that, but Sam was content to watch.

Our two pumpkins look great on the front porch. Bill and I are debating whether we are going to carve them both or not. I hate pumpkin carving, and am trying to find a way to not be available when it comes time to do that!

No comments: