Saturday, October 3, 2009

18 months old

On October 1st, Nolan hit 18 months. I can't believe how fast time is going, or how rapidly he's changing! He's such a character these days! He's finally using walking as his sole means of transportation, which is a relief. No more child hanging on the back of my legs. No more wet, sticky hand prints on my wood floor (WHY are his hands always wet and sticky??). I'm sure I'll eventually miss the crawling stage, but for now, I'm happy to be past it. He's finally grown into size 12-month clothing. He's got a chubby tummy, but is still very short compared to other kids his age.

Nolan talks ALL the time! Unfortunately, about 99% of it is not in English. I think he sounds like the Swedish Chef from the Muppets. Bill says it sounds like he is talking backwards. Nolan understands everything we say and is quite content to make up his own language. He signs a few things, so that helps when he is desperate for milk or crackers, etc.

He is a sweetie. I love him to bits, and am so happy he's the baby of the family. He fits that role perfectly. He's my little Bug.

Rocking the bear:

Ditching the bear:

Stealing the bear's chair:

Not sure what's so funny, but he sure is cute!

No comments: