Sunday, July 12, 2009

Puka Sitting, Part 2

Much to my boys' delight, Puka the puppy came to stay with us for four days while her family was up north. Puka was a very good girl, and other than a few rogue holes in the front lawn, behaved herself quite nicely. Sam must have told me forty times that "Puka is a nice dog." TJ was dreading tonight, because she went home, and I couldn't say for sure when she was coming back. I think TJ would like the Lakes to go on vacation more often.

Nolan also likes Puka, as long as they aren't one-on-one. I attempted to take a picture of the two of them together, and Puka (in all of her puppy exuberance) bounced Nolan flat on his back. Nolan did not appreciate that! Hence, I am in the picture with the two of them.

Here's Nolan, checking out the situation in Puka's kennel:


Me, Nolan, and Puka!

No comments: