Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cran-Hill, Part One

It's Tuesday of camping week. I came back to Grand Rapids this morning and worked half a day. I'm working all day tomorrow. For some reason, when Bill and I determined this was the best course of action (since I do not get paid vacation, and he is currently unemployed), I did not think this would be a big deal. However, now that I am sitting home alone, I am bored silly and missing my boys.

So, I thought I'd post a few pictures. The boys are having so much fun! Yesterday, TJ and Clark went swimming with Uncle John in Hillview Lake. Notice Uncle John is not wearing his bathing suit! He was convinced the boys wouldn't actually want to go in the water, so he decided not to change. He got his shorts a bit wet.

Sam, as usual, refused to swim. However, he was SUPER brave and put his hands and a toe in the water.

Nolan has been sleeping through the night, even in the camper. I am very grateful for this (as is Bill, who is in charge of him all night tonight!). Nolan wants to walk everywhere, but still refuses to let go. Here he is in his cage (throw him Cheerios or a cracker, and he remains tame!):

And doing some walking:

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nolan may be small by national growth standards but he is off the charts CUTE!!!!