Monday, July 27, 2009

Cran-Hill, Part Two


The boys loved camping. I could have done with a little less rain...of the 8 days we were there (Sunday to Sunday), only Monday stayed totally dry. This meant that by Saturday, the ground was totally saturated, so when we had an extremely heavy downpour first thing in the morning, we got some major flooding. Nothing important got wet, except for my camera. That's what happens when you fall in a fire pit (it was completely filled with water, so I didn't see it). I didn't get hurt, but the camera won't ever be the same. Sigh.

Here's a bunch of pictures. There are even more on my Facebook page, so check them out!


This is Sam not riding a pony. He chickened out on us! TJ, however, loves ponies and rode them on two separate occasions.

We already have our lots reserved for next year. I'm hoping it will be warm and sunny!

No comments: