Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few things I want to remember

On Monday night, Sam, my mom, and I were walking back towards our camp sites. Sam was sloooowly eating raspberry sherbet in a cone (What a mess! I think he is still stained red!). He looks up at me and says, "Am I having fun?"

Tuesday morning, Sam wandered in our trailer and found Bill busy shaving. Sam asked, "Whatcha doin', Daddy?" Bill told him that he was shaving. Sam said, "Oh! Is that your shaving iron?"

Most of you know that Nolan will eat anything that isn't moving (except strawberries). People will ask me, "Can Nolan eat this?", and I usually respond with "Nolan will eat anything. He's a machine." This morning, TJ was sharing his cereal with Nolan and a piece fell on the floor (we're camping...it's still edible). TJ said, "Nolan, you can eat that. You are a machinery baby."

Today is the big day. Sam's third birthday! I asked Sam if he was excited to open his presents. He replied, "I don't want presents. Just cake." Typical!

No comments: