Sunday, July 19, 2009

In Honor of Sam...

Sam will turn 3 on Thursday. He is having his party at Cran-Hill, since we are camping there all week. Look for pictures after our return.

I can't believe he is already turning three! My pregnancy with Sam was by far my least favorite. I think I puked through the first half, and cried through the second half. I was so swollen I was numb from the knees down. I had placenta previa and had lots of extra ultrasounds due to that (they got sooo boring!). I was sure he'd never arrive. But he did come one week early, and labor and delivery was a piece of cake, compared to his brothers.

Sam is my Sunshine. His smile makes me smile. His laugh makes me laugh. I am so grateful to God and for modern medicine that allowed me to give birth to this wonderful child!

Here's my trip down memory lane:
Shortly after birth, Sunday July 23, 2006:
Photobucket

At the cottage 3 days later (yes, I was crazy!):
Photobucket

My two sweet boys, TJ (age 2 1/2 and Sam, about 2 weeks old):
Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Sam!

No comments: