Monday, April 27, 2009

More Nolan

You can tell Nolan had a birthday this month! Most of the posts are about him!

He went to the doctor last Friday for his 12-month check-up. I know he's almost 13 months old, but the insurance company won't let me get back on track. Each appointment gets later and later. His 15-month appointment is July 31...one day before he hits 16 months.

Anyway, he weighs a whopping 16 pounds, 5 oz, and is 27.5 inches long. He is still not on the chart for weight, and is in the 1st percentile for height. Dr. Conner showed me his weight curve...he is gaining and is following his own little curve. She said when he starts crawling (and he's getting awfully close!) he might actually lose some ground weight-wise since he'll be burning off more calories. She still thinks that by age 2, you wouldn't guess he was a preemie.

Here are his one-year photos. He did pretty well, except for his tongue. The happier he gets, the more his tongue comes out (maybe he's part dog??). So I had to be careful to order some where the tongue was in his mouth!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one won't cooperate. It's either really tiny or I'm cutting his feet off:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favorite (because he is as sweet as this picture):
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tobias Arthur said...

Nolan looks super cute in his pictures!! I can't believe how "big kid" he's starting to look. I am so excited to come home and spend some time with you all. :) Love to everyone.