Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Precious Boy!

This year flew by! I can't believe Nolan is already a year old! We didn't have a party yesterday--just some mini cupcakes in between me working all day, and needing to get Sam and Nolan to Cuddle-Up Time at church. The big party is Saturday--I'll get more pictures up then. I'm also working on a slide show of Nolan's first year, since the one Mandy did for Audrey turned out so cute.

Here he is, the night before his birthday (yes, he got a haircut. I'll blog about that eventually!):
We had ordered flowers for him for the front of church on Sunday morning. They are beautiful, but they stink (I do NOT like lilies. Sorry).

Here's the birthday cupcake. It looks like he was a little afraid of it, but he kept trying to grab the candle. I'd pull it away, and he'd pull away. Then once I gave it to him, he was confused by the frosting on his hands. I broke the cupcake into pieces and he eventually ate every bite, and licked off his hands. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

1 comment: