Friday, April 10, 2009

Catching up with some pictures

I've been meaning to post these for awhile.

In March we celebrated Audrey's first birthday. She can speed-crawl and is taking some hesitant steps, but she's also very good about being still and playing with Nolan. I'm hoping she'll motivate him to get crawling soon (he's getting closer!).

A week later, we celebrated Suzy's second birthday. She's quite the little mommy these days, so she received new baby dolls and a doll high chair for her birthday.
And on March 31, the day before his birthday, Nolan got his first hair cut. He did very well and held still for Grandma as long as I kept feeding him Cheerios. His hair turned out very nicely, and he's still a very handsome boy, but he lost some of his baby look. I'm always a little sad about that first hair cut.
Afterward, I gave him a bath, which makes his hair curly, so I took another post-hair cut picture later that night.

No comments: