Friday, September 12, 2008

Last Night

Hooooo boy! Am I glad Bill is coming home tonight! Here's a brief summary of my all-too-brief night:

*TJ is catching a nasty cold and had trouble sleeping. Rather than get up and tell me he needed more medicine, he would lay in bed and moan loudly. He was up at 10 p.m. and shortly after 6:30 a.m.

*Sam has amazing willpower. That little boy can sit in the dark for over an hour and entertain himself. I put him in bed just before 8:30, and I could still hear him singing after 9:30. Thankfully, he does not keep TJ up, and when TJ needed medicine at 10 p.m., Sam was dead to the world. However, TJ did wake him up at 6:30. Grrrr.

*Nolan was up at midnight, 4:30, and 5:30, and then up for the day at 6:15.

Why is it none of my kids want me to sleep? I can hardly wait until tomorrow. Bill always let me sleep in on Saturdays ('sleep in' means 8:30, but that sounds wonderful at this point!)

I'm not too worried about TJ's cold. He always bounces back after a day or two. I'm just hoping Sam doesn't get it. It can take him two full weeks to get over a cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Glad your hubby is home and you can get a few extra winks.