Saturday, November 3, 2012

S.W. Baron, Safety Inspector

A couple weeks ago, East Elementary had a fire drill. I am sure it wasn't Sam's first fire drill, but for some reason, he really got obsessed after this drill. When I was at his school for his Halloween party,he pointed out every single light that flashes during a drill and showed me where all the alarm pulls are.

He has also been quizzing me on fire safety in our home and various escape routes we can take.

Then he got ahold of my sticky notes. We have tons of them, so it doesn't bother me when he plays with them. I had to laugh when I found them all over my house.

I also had to laugh when Mr Safety Inspector put on the most ridiculous glasses I have ever seen. I have no idea where he got them. He looks like Elton John.

No comments: