Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Desserts

My mother told me I needed to update my blog. So here we are. It's been a little busy the past week or so!

A few days ago, Bill and I were discussing our favorite Christmas treats. We decided we should compile a list. Here they are, in no particular order:

1. Cindy's Cranberry steamed pudding
2. Ellen's coffee cake
3. My mom's fudge
4. Pistachio bread
5. Grandma Knapp's S-cookies
6. Buckeyes
7. My mom's cream cheese bars
8. Frosted Christmas cookies (TJ contributed this to the list)
9. Those cookies with green frosted flakes and cinnamon red hots. Mmmm. Don't eat too many. They make your mouth green.
10. Presbyterian peanuts

Have I meantioned I'd like to lose 10 pounds before we leave for Hawaii? Gee. I wonder how I gained the weight????

No comments: