Monday, December 19, 2011

Achievements, Discoveries, and General Oddities

TJ has taught himself how to snap his fingers. It is one of his more annoying skills to date. He snaps his fingers constantly. It's very difficult to have a conversation with a child who is snap, snap, snapping. It's like he's got a weird tic.

Sam found out the hard way tonight what happens when you open the brand new ketchup bottle and hold it upside down. In the air. And squeeze. And then walk through it.

I hope ketchup comes out of white socks easily.

Nolan picked up a large French fry off his plate tonight and said, "Check this out. It's humongous."

Weirdo. Definitely not your typical three-year-old.

After dinner, Nolan wanted me to open up his new container of dominoes. I told him I wanted him to go potty first. Before it could turn into a power struggle, I balanced the tin of dominoes on my head and told him I would get them down after he went potty. Nolan looked surprised, then serious. He pointed his finger at me and said, "Drop it, Cucumber."

No comments: