Sunday, May 1, 2011

Totally innocent, but sounds inappropriate...

A few weeks ago, I got an iPad. My goal is to get the desktop out of our bedroom. It hasn't happened yet, but it will. Bill is on the lookout for a desk we can put in the Florida Room, and we will move the computer out there.

I love my iPad. It's a bit tricky to type on, but I plan to request a keyboard for my birthday. For now, I can tap it out slowly. :-) TJ loves my iPad, particularly the crazy Photobooth app, and the web camera function. I have the iPad locked, so you need to type in a four-digit number in order ton use it. I've done that so TJ can't play with it unless he has permission. But he can't seem to remember that it's called an iPad. Instead, he calls it "The big thingy". Several times a day, he will say "Mom, can I play with your big thingy?" It just sounds very inappropriate....

No comments: