Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bar Stools


For the past ten years, we have owned two bar stools. They are too tall for our kitchen counter. That's my fault. I picked out the wrong ones. And we have three children who like to eat at the counter, so this has been a source of contention for the past couple years.

Yesterday, I finally went to Broene's in Allendale and bought THREE bar stools. They are the right height, and they are Mission style, so they finally match everything else in our house.

The boys were extremely impressed with me. I got several compliments from them.

And finally, all three boys can eat breakfast and lunch at the counter, while either watching PBS or the radar. I'm pretty sure Bill banned the radar this morning, since they have on PBS. We both get a little tired of how wound up they get watching the radar (they are always convinced a tornado is coming).

They insisted I take a picture of them 'being weird':

No comments: