Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a beautiful day. I helped out at TJ's school party, and was pleasantly surprised by how well-behaved his class is. I was also surprised to see TJ write the word "Boo". He's getting smart right before my eyes!

TJ's bat costume was made by Grandma. He loves it. I really like the fact that he can still use the sweatpants and the sweatshirt, although the ears on the sweatshirt are a bit unusual! Sam wore TJ's old Winnie the Pooh costume. I hate spending lots of money on something they'll only wear for a day, so it was nice that the Pooh costume fit.


I took the older two trick-or-treating. It was warm enough that we didn't need coats! TJ only lasted about 45 minutes...he was so tired from the long week. Sam was a trooper and held my hand while we walked around Eric and Kristi's neighborhood. He was very polite and was very interested in other people's dogs and their outdoor lighting. Ha ha. Bill stayed home with a very grumpy Nolan. I think he's got a bug...he hasn't been feeling well, sleeping well, or acting himself the past few days.


TJ, the bat:


Sam as Pooh:





And Nolan, my little pumpkin (I took this picture today, as he was crying too hard on Halloween to get a decent picture):


And here's an adorable picture of my nieces: Suzy (Little House on the Prairie, anyone?) and Maggie the cow:


1 comment: