Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pockets

Earlier today, Nolan was standing on my bed, admiring himself in the mirror over my dresser (yes, he does this often).  He was jumping and twisting around when he made a fascinating discovery.  I was cleaning the master bathroom when he started shouting.  "Mom!  Mom!  I have a pocket over here!"  Nolan had just noticed that he had a pocket on his right hip.  I asked him if he also had a pocket on his left hip.  He leaned and twisted and discovered that yes, he had pockets on both sides!  He is just getting out of size 4T and into the slightly longer size 4.  Apparently, this is when they start using pockets on pants. I put my hands in my pockets and said, "Now, you can do this!"  Nolan nodded, but then had an even better idea.  "You can give me pennies to put in my pockets!  And other money!"

If Nolan ever puts his hands in YOUR pockets, you've been warned.  He's looking for your money.

No comments: