Saturday, February 23, 2013

A few questions

1. Why is it a child always has an emergency the moment I step in the shower?
2. Is it an impossibility to get all three of my children to play nicely together?
3. Why is it my kids think if they scream and throw a tantrum, they will somehow be in less trouble?
4. Why is it that the only toy a child wants to play with is the one his brother is currently playing with?
5. Why is it that my three children are all out of bed at 7:00 am on a Saturday morning? Even worse is why do they feel a need to wake me up to tell me they are awake?
6. Why is it that the harder I try to clean and organize, the messier my house gets?
7. Why is it that my children use the most colorful adjectives during dinner time? (Disgusting, awful, nasty, gross, icky...)
8. Why are disgusting and obnoxious noises so hysterical to boys?
9.Why is it that despite all the things above, it makes me sad to watch them get older and I often wish I could freeze time?

No comments: