Friday, January 6, 2012

Randomness

Bill had a very funny experience with TJ yesterday. During his piano lesson, he suddenly turned to his piano teacher and said, "Have you ever stood on a swivel chair?"

Bill and I laughed quite hard when Bill relayed this story during dinner. TJ interrupted our laughter to say, "Well...HAVE YOU?" And Bill and I both admitted that we had. TJ told us that it really wasn't a good idea.

A few minutes ago, I pulled up our mortgage information. We just refinanced, and I wanted to make sure the automatic payment I set up was drafted correctly. I was ecstatic to see that after just one payment, we reduced our balance by over $640! I was excitedly telling Bill how much principal we paid off and Sam interrupted me.

"Principal? We have a principal pipe rank downstairs on the organ, don't we, Dad? Let's go work on it!"

No comments: