Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 Cruise....Day Zero

Tomorrow, we leave for our cruise! Only, we sort of left today, since I am typing this from our hotel room directly across from Detroit Metro airport. I promised TJ lots of pictures, so I figured I'd start blogging today.

TJ says Grandma goes on the computer EVERY DAY, so he figured she would be able to find pictures of "Bill and Beth on the cruise ship". That is exactly how he said it. Bill and I were very amused.

Bill found quite a deal with this hotel. We are at a Quality Inn. The room was only $56. But it is a bit bigger than we expected, and it has a fridge and a microwave. We don't need to use either one, but were pleasantly surprised to see them. Plus, the fan on the heater/AC runs all the time so it drowns out the airplane noise.

Here's a picture of our room!


Check back tomorrow evening or sometime Sunday to see pictures of the MS Eurodam!

No comments: