Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pandora Radio

Bill is full of ideas, most of which I do not understand (see his blog if you don't believe me). But every once in awhile, he comes up with something cool.

He just set up a Pandora radio station for me (www.pandora.com). My station is Josh Groban. It plays alot of Josh Groban (TJ was thrilled to hear them play 'Believe' from "The Polar Express"), but it also plays music it thinks is similar to Josh Groban. So far, I love it. (Bill has 3 stations set up for himself...Percy Faith, Pat Methany, and Fourplay. Can't say I'd listen to any of those!)

It's free, and Bill can't figure out why it's free. He says it must be new.

For the record, he also dressed the boys and made them cinnamon rolls this morning. Maybe he's getting sick or something.

1 comment:

myowen said...

I just went and checked out that website. Very cool. And yea Bill for dressing the kids and making them breakfast!