Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nolan's bath tub

A couple weeks ago, I figured it was time to move Nolan from the tub in the kitchen sink into a larger, inflatable tub that goes in the bathtub. I had moved TJ and Sam by the time they were six months old, and figured it was time for Nolan to make the move. He hadn't outgrown the sink tub, but he did seem bored with it.

It was a wise decision. He loves his new tub! The only problem is, he's so tiny he slides all over in it. I have to keep a hand on him at all times to prevent him from landing on his back. I tried to take a few pictures (let go, snap the picture, grab the baby again), but he wasn't very cooperative. He was too busy splashing to look up at Mommy.

Here's what I managed to get:
Just for kicks, here's a picture of Sam at 5 1/2 months....he's got a wee bit more chub on him than his little brother does!

No comments: