Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas was busy, busy, busy. To me, the priorities at Christmas are celebrating in church on Christmas Eve the birth of our Savior, and spending time with family. Between Christmas and December 27, we visited Bill's mom, my entire immediate family, Bill's Dad and crew, and then all of my relatives in Illinois. We had fun, but it would have been more enjoyable if Sam had been feeling better. He wasn't running a temperature, but he was still coughing a bit, and he wasn't eating at all (NOT normal for Sam!). It's a good thing he's too young to realize how much it stinks to be sick on Christmas.

My boys thoroughly enjoyed their gifts, and were pretty good about remembering to say 'thank you'. TJ loves his Legos (thank you, Craigslist!). Sam loves his flashlight (thank you, Home Depot!) and his new Elmo's World DVDs. Nolan could care less about the presents, he was thrilled to rip wrapping paper and drool all over it.

Sam and his flashlight:
Christmas at the Baron's:

My 3 boys with Owen and Audrey:

Nolan and Audrey are good friends!

TJ, Clark, and Sam wait for Great-aunt Bobbie's Christmas train to go by:


All of the great-grandkids with my grandparents. I really treasure photos like these! Of course, I completely forgot to take one with my other grandparents. Maybe this weekend at Amanda's wedding!

No comments: