Friday, August 22, 2008

And what's that supposed to mean?

I'm still working on getting this blog set up the way I want it. I figured out how to add links this afternoon, so I was adding in links of other people's blogs. Bill recently started a blog, so I called him and asked for his blog address. He gave it to me, and I linked it. 10 minutes later, the blog has been deleted!

When he got home from work, I asked him about it, and he said he decided he didn't want a blog anymore. He doesn't have time to keep up with it. I say he only deleted it because he knew I had it linked here. So I told him if he was going to delete it, then I was going to complain. So there! Now I followed through with my threat. :-)

His website is currently down for construction, so that link doesn't work. But I knew about that....hopefully it will be up and running soon.

No comments: