Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Risky business

So we now live in a two-story. My office is upstairs, so this means I am trekking up and down the stairs probably a dozen times a day. After awhile, you start to zone out while you march up and down the stairs. 

That's dangerous for two reasons. If I have one of my dizzy spells, I could lose my balance and fall down the stairs. Two, it's dangerous because of Willoughby. He loves the stairs and thinks they are a fabulous way to get attention. When he sees me heading up or down, he will run just ahead of me and then stop on a step.  I am fairly certain he isn't trying to kill me or commit suicide. Judging by his purr and his best 'you know you love me' look, he wants attention. I never mind giving him attention. He doesn't sit on my keyboard the way Katie does while I'm working. But boy, I wish I could reason with him and explain why it's not a good idea to stop on the stairs. 

No comments: