Sunday, August 12, 2012

Overheard at the Baron household

Just in the past week....

Nolan: "Why do those people have their eyes shut?" (My response, "They are praying"). Nolan: "Uh huh. It looks like they are asleep."

Nolan: "I'm tired." Me: "Oh yeah?" Nolan: "Me too".

Sam: "Why is the Coast Guard helicopter at the Coast Guard parade?"

Sam: "I've never really felt alive"

Sam: "I'm a worrier." (That has to be the most obvious statement he has ever made!)

TJ: "How many tomatoes do you think will grow on our cucumber plant?"

Bill: "I'm sitting on a panel of experts at the meeting next week" (he really is, I just found this to be extremely funny)

Bill (calling me at work): Is my cell phone in your purse?

Why in the world would I have his cell phone?? Turns out it was in a container of Sam's toy campers and trailers. Bill put it in there for safe-keeping.

No comments: