Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Humor

Last night, Bill came home from one of his two-day trips to Detroit. He came in the house and greeted the boys with enthusiasm, like he always does. He went up to Sam, gave him a big hug, and said, "Sam! I missed you!" Sam looked at him calmly and said, "I know."

This afternoon, Nolan climbed on my lap and began complaining about his nose hurting. He wanted me to rub it. But then he continued his sad tale, telling me that where it hurt was on the INSIDE of his nose. I said, "So, you want me to run on the inside of your nose?" "Uh huh". I took a pass on that one.

It is about 11 p.m. TJ just staggered in my bedroom. He didn't say a word, just kept making little squeaky grunts at me. He was leaning to the side and had one eye shut. He was doing a pretty good impersonation of the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I asked him several times what was wrong, and all I got in response were the little grunts. I finally got off the bed, walked over to him and guided him back to his bed. He climbed up, laid down, and went back to sleep. He does that every once in awhile. It is highly doubtful he will remember any of this in the morning.

No comments: