Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nolan's Sisters

When I was unpacking Nolan's backpack last night, I discovered his teacher had sent home a few pictures of Nolan. There was one of him at circle time and two snapshots of him at the Children's Museum with his class. One of those pictures showed Nolan standing next to a cute little girl. I showed him the picture and said, "Nolan, who's this?"

Nolan glanced at it and said, "My sister." I laughed and said, "No, Nolan. Who is this?" He professed he didn't know, but when I reminded him that it was Madeline, he said "I KNOW that!"

So then I asked, "Well, do you have any sisters?" Nolan gave me that why-are-you-so-dumb look and said, "Yes. Charlotte." I laughed again and told him Charlotte was his cousin and not his sister.

Then I switched the question. I asked Nolan if he had any brothers. He immediately replied, "NO!"

No comments: