Sunday, February 12, 2012

Core components

At lunch today, Bill gave the boys some leftover pizza and bread sticks. He opened up a can of pizza sauce so they could use it for dipping purposes. Most of the sauce was leftover, so he put it in a container in the freezer. We always label containers in the freezer so that I don't have to play 'guess that sauce'. After lunch, I pulled the freezer open and noticed that the container on the top was labeled 'Pizza Core'.

Now, I know I'm married to a strange guy. Half the time, I pay no attention to him when he does stuff like this, but curiosity got the better of me this time.

I held up the container and said, "Pizza core? Would you care to explain?"

Bill gave me his best innocent look and said, "Well, sauce IS the core ingredient of pizza. What else would I call it?"

Please, remember stories like this when you try to figure out why my children are so unique.

No comments: