Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Observances

Monday night, I made a frozen pizza. Dinner had to be quick and easy because we all went to the chiropractor at 5:45 (ahhh heaven!), so it was almost 6:30 by the time we got home. Before I put the pizza in the oven, I carefully moved as many of the toppings as I could off of 1/4 of the pizza. My boys don't like ANY toppings on their pizza (weirdos) and it's a time-saver to move the toppings before the cheese melts. Then, just because I could, I moved all the black olives onto Bill's portion of the pizza. I hate black olives. I wonder if Bill noticed that 80% of the olives were on his slices.

As TJ finished up his dinner, he commented that the guy who made our pizza was a really nice guy. I asked him why he thought that and he said, "Because! He made sure there were no icky things on my piece."

Oh sure. Give some unknown frozen pizza guy all the credit!

Sam has been spending quite a bit of time in the bathroom. Whenever he has to go potty, he sits on the toilet for a couple minutes before he goes. So, he's been looking around the bathroom quite a bit. He's fascinated with our shower curtain, which has a pattern of different flowers on it. He asked me what kind one of the flowers was, and I told him it was a daisy, just like his friend Daisy at church. He said, "Oh." A minute later he pointed at a different flower and said, "This flower is a TJ. Just like my friend TJ."

Cute. Wrong, but cute. And I'm glad he considers TJ to be his friend.

No comments: