Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Miles Parker Van Dop

Miles Parker Van Dop, May 4, 2010 at 2:32 a.m. 6 pounds, 7 oz. 18 inches long.

Baby Miles made his entrance very early this morning. Sarah was scheduled to be induced this Friday, but that date apparently didn't work well for Miles. Sarah's water broke after dinner last night. She was sitting on the living room floor playing with Clark when she felt it pop. She said she jumped up and got in the hallway as fast as she could (who wants to clean amniotic fluid out of carpet??) By the time my mom got to the house to retrieve Clark, towels were down all over the hallway, and Sarah had changed her clothes twice. I am SO glad my water never broke until I got to the hospital!

Clark and my mom walked over last night to let us know that Miles was on his way. I asked Clark where his mom was, and he thought it over for a minute. Then he said, "She broke her glass of water and her pants got all wet. So Daddy took her to the hospital." Classic!

Miles is a keeper. Here's a few pics to enjoy:

No comments: