Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The next Steven Spielberg? Or Ron Howard? I think not

For his birthday, TJ received a kids' digital camera from Papa Steve and Grandma Cindy. I thought this would be a good gift for him, as he was showing interest in our (brand-new!) digital camera, and I really didn't want him to use that yet.

At first, TJ had fun taking the occasional picture. You can put funny cartoon accents on the picture or you can distort pictures (think fun-house mirrors). He didn't play with it a whole lot, but he was enjoying it.

Then...he discovered the camera can shoot videos. Oh boy. The kid shoots probably an hour of video everyday! He keeps showing the footage to Bill and I. It all looks and sounds the same to me! His favorite thing to do is to mount the camera on top of one of his toy cars and then drive it around.

I combed through a few videos that Bill saved to our computer. Here's one that will only make you mildly dizzy. You also have to listen to me give a brief lecture on TJ's behavior at school (for those of you who are wondering, I know exactly when TJ taped this, and he did have a great day at school!).

Enjoy...or not...don't blame me! (If you see the video skipping or hesitating, that's not his fault. That happened when I uploaded it. If the camera is spinning or waving all around...that's entirely his fault).

No comments: