Monday, February 8, 2010

February Funnies

Yep, the blog has been neglected for a couple weeks. What can I say? It's been crazy busy around here lately!

Tonight, the entire family went to the chiropractor (ahhhhh...back feels so much better now!) then we went to Turk's for supper. Turk's is the local restaurant in Nunica. Anyway, each of the boys had place mats to color while we waited for our food. Bill picked up a crayon and started coloring Nolan's place mat. When he finished, TJ complimented him. "You did a really good job staying in the lines, Daddy!"

TJ loves the Wii, our family Christmas gift (which I still have not played even once). TJ has gotten particularly good at Lego Star Wars, which Bill got as a gift from his mom. Bill was watching TJ play last week and was muttering at how TJ has gotten further in the game than Bill ever has. I don't know what he's complaining about. I can't even figure out how to activate both controllers.

Sam has suddenly given his Buddy (his security blanket) a personality. I have to kiss it and tell it good night when I tuck Sam in bed. It's a little odd to be talking to an old rag.

I kiss TJ and Sam good-bye when I leave for work in the mornings (and Bill, when I remember to). This morning, Nolan watched me kiss Bill (I remembered!), then Sam, then TJ. He started yelling from his high chair "Me too! Me too!" I walked over to him, and his lifted his face like he was going to kiss me. But he held his lips about half an inch from my cheek. Apparently, that's how he gives kisses. It was still really cute. And yes, I did kiss him. Typically, he isn't awake to say good-bye to Mommy in the mornings.

This evening, while I was changing Nolan into his pajamas, he passed gas rather loudly. He laughed and then said, "Burp!"

No comments: