Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

My favorite part about Mother's Day is the cute projects the kids bring home from school. It really gives me insight into what they are thinking. And they almost always make me laugh. 

Sam's paper cracked me up right away. He gave it to me on Thursday. I pointed out to Bill that I wasn't going to church that day, so there were no expectations for me to look good. I also laughed about Sam's understanding on how I love a good vacation. Finally, I love my walks with Sam, too. He's so observant and insightful while we walk. 

Nolan had made me a small book. The cover said "I love you because.." and each page was a different reason Nolan loves me. My favorite page said 'you made me a minion cake'. On that page, I'm saying "Nolan is going to love this!" 

TJ didn't make me anything this year. Guess he's getting too old for that. He mopped for me instead, which I totally appreciated!


No comments: