Wednesday, June 5, 2013

End of the school year

TJ and Sam finish school this week Friday. They aren't as excited about this as they have been in past years. TJ in particular, seems rather melancholy. This isn't just the last day of school. This is the end of his time at Coopersville Area Public Schools. TJ has been taking in every experience. I know he is truly going to miss it. I also know he will be just fine at South Lyon. He's outgoing and friendly. He makes new friends easily. 

Sam hasn't been quite as emotional about this. But he does talk often about his good friend Hank. He and Hank have been best buds since the first week of kindergarten. Sam isn't as social as TJ. I do hope he is able to make another good friend or two quickly. 

I really dislike change. And I don't like to see my kids sad. I just hope and pray this is a smooth transition for all three of them. For me, too!

No comments: